Re: ANN: stuffed plush fred

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:52:43 -0700 (PDT)

    Yes, I can do this.

:>     You guys are all nuts.  Where do I buy mine?  :-)
:
:;) you can contact Steiner [1] personally, but you might as well let me make
:a collective order (maybe getting a bit of discount) and let me ship it.
:
:btw: as there will be some US-fellows, that want Fred, would you (Matt)
:accept, to redistribute Freds in the US.
:I think shipping should be much less, if I ship one big package and let
:someone in the USA distribute them to the interested people.
:
:I will contact you in private mail, later today, when i am finally able to
:express my humble ideas ;)
:
:refs:
:[1] http://www.steiner-pluesch.de/ ATTENTION: german!