cdrom iso

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:54:37 -0400

http://dbsd.catpa.com/drhodus/dbsd.iso

Thanks goes to everyones work with the release building
process. Today we were able to make an iso image of what
we currently have in the cvs tree. You can download this 156mb
to boot from and perform an fresh install.

Some of the other developers might find having an cd around handy
and not having to install a 4.8 system and convert it over to DF. I know
it take a few mins to run mergemaster for the RCng and  to  install the
new includes files.

-DR