Re: Buffer overflow?

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:32:36 -0400

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 06:01 AM, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
I'm considering porting CerbNG to DFly while it is based on FreeBSD 4.x.

That would be really great. I've been using it on a few machines were we need to audit in-depth what some people are doing.

I would also really appreciate it if you could find time to port your jail code
to DF. I know I've personally found those patches useful before and would
like to integrate those into the DF code base.

-DR