Re: HEADS UP restructuring cvs surgery will happen at 2:00p.m. PDT, updates will be available at 3:00p.m.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 18:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

:This leaves out include files like math.h, termcap.h, etc... which are
:parts of individual libraries.  I couldn't build world with just the
:includes from /usr/src/include.  I would suggest something more like:
:
:   rm -rf /usr/include
:   mkdir /usr/include
:	cd /usr/src && make installincludes
:
:--
:   David P. Reese Jr.                                      daver@xxxxxxxxxxxx

    Ach, my bad.  Exactly so.

    The source tree is also still somewhat unstable in regards to builds,
    it's taking me longer then expected to get buildworld and the installation
    of include files working properly.

    If people wait till tonight things should work a whole lot better.