Re: sys/ tree re-structuring proposal

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:50:28 -0700 (PDT)

:    All right, but I am going to have to turn off commit privs for a few
:    hours so I can dup the repo, make the modifications in the copy, test the
:    copy, and then sync it back.  There is going to be some work involved
:    rewiring the Makefiles.
:
:    Say, this afternoon from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., possibly a little longer.

    Scrap the time range.  I'm going to do this a little later in the day.
    Maybe in the 3-5 pm time range.