Re: shared memory borked?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

:> -On [20030728 09:32], Hiten Pandya (hmp@xxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>
:>>	Also, you might need to update your userland.
:>
:>
:> I did a buildworld at the same time as the kernel.  So in effect, my
:> entire system has been built from DFBSD sources.
:>
:
:	Hmm, Ok.
:
:	You can trigger this error with any shared memory programs.
:
:	I see the same error after just finishing a full rebuild
:	of kernel and userland.  If time permits, I going to look into
:	this sometime later on today.
:
:		-- Hiten

    It could be I borked something with the syscall messaging.
    That's funny, I only tested it with mozilla under linux
    emulation, thinking that I had gotten all the native calls
    right!

    I'll load up a native mozilla and track it down.