Remove BIND, Sendmail, Perl and etc from base?

From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:30:19 -0500

First all, you don't need to create some odd flames. I am pretty aware
about a lot of info are in the FreeBSD's mailing list archives, but all I
want to hear in here is... 'yes or no'.. Maybe, it would be nice with a
small details too without a flame, since this isn't FreeBSD. ;-)

I always want a FreeBSD without have BIND, Sendmail, Perl and etc in the
base system by default and use the packages/ports instead if anyone want
those stuff.

Cheers,
Mezz

--