DragonFly hammer List (threaded) for 2009-03
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly hammer List (threaded) for 2009-03

Re: Hammer linux port

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:21:45 +0100

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Simon, I could use your help setting up the HAMMER-only GIT repo such
    that we can cross sync between it and the hammer stuff in DragonFly's
    repo.  Is that easy to do?

Actually it is not easy to do. I investigated a little bit, but it seems quite not easy to break out a repo and use it. Once I have an idea how to tackle it, I'll do it.

cheers
 simon