DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2010-11

Re: Added "Installing flash player on firefox" section to QuickStart

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 20:21:02 -0600

Siju George wrote:
This is nothing but Chris's howto refined. Hope it is ok?

looks good to me -

Actually - i've been working out some kinks with Justin for the git-based interface - my doc is committed in the tree but isn't
quite published..

o well.. guess when I get that sorted out we can figure out
how to organize this stuff.