DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2008-05
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2008-05

Re: Custom kernel

From: Walter <walter@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 18:07:53 -0500

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

You're checking out the actual CVS files, not the code itself. What's the 'release' line look like in the cvsup config file you are using?

I mounted the DF CD on my Mac and saw that it contained "src-sys.tar.bz2" but I did not see bzip2 or tar installed in DF. Am I missing something??

Is there an option to install the source somewhere in the
installer or is it something TBD?