DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2007-08
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2007-08

wiki wrong release version and how to reset password?

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:57:38 -0500 (CDT)

I noticed that the wiki (or maybe my default page) had the wrong version
number.

How can that be changed?

Also how can I get my password reset? The UserPreferences says "If you
forgot your password, provide your email address and click on Mail me my
account data. The button is only available if the wiki has been configured
to support email." But I don't see any "Mail me" button.

  Jeremy C. Reed