DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2007-02
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2007-02

Re: any handbook Spanish language translation active?

From: John Mire <jmire@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:00:33 -0600

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Thu, February 15, 2007 5:25 am, tuxillo wrote:
Hi
I now have all docbooks. well, I'm planning to do a translation to
Spanish language but I don't know if there's already one active
translation. thanks

There are no active translation efforts going on for Handbook -> Spanish. I don't think this is the most useful way to go, though. I want to move
the Handbook to the wiki more than anything.

We could use a website translation, though we don't currently have a way
to display multiple by-language versions of the website.

is the wiki homebrewed or a CMS?