DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2007-02
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2007-02

Re: docbook format for handbook

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:21:06 +0100

tuxillo wrote:
Justin C. Sherrill <justin@shiningsilence.com> wrote:
On Tue, February 13, 2007 8:22 pm, tuxillo wrote:
hi
I would like to know where I can get DF in handbook format. thanks

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~justin/book.pdf
Well, obviously I had a mistake. That's my very bad english. Well, I
meant that where could I find DF handbook in docbook format, or sgml.
thanks

As Erik Wikström wrote, put 'dragonfly-cvs-doc' into your supfile and use cvsup to pull the sources.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx