DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2006-12
DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2006-12

Re: C book license

From: Robert Klein <RoKlein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 20:23:58 +0100

Kenneth Rodrigues wrote:
On 12/6/06, Robert Klein <RoKlein@roklein.de> wrote:

There's also a link to the not yet existing "C Book License" page. I couldn't find the license anywhere. Could you point me to it?
Got this from the The Wayback Machine.
http://web.archive.org/web/20051027154619/wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/C_Development_Under_DragonFly_BSD/C_Book_License

Thank you very much. And thanks to Adrian, too, for explaining the situation.

I've put the license into the Wiki too.

Now I'm going to slowly put the other "volumes" of the book into the Wiki, too.

Robert