DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2006-08

Update of the X11 chapter

From: Victor Balada Diaz <victor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 23:44:07 +0200

Hi,
i've been working on updating the X11 chapter of the handbook. Right
now it's mostly done. It does not compile because of some missing
references to some man pages. I will fix it tomorrow.

I don't use X11 under DragonFlyBSD so i would like that
someone who does, check that the info and the paths are ok.

You can find the chapter in SGML on

http://bsdes.net/~victor/dfbsd/chapter.sgml

Thanks in advance.

--
La prueba más fehaciente de que existe vida inteligente en otros
planetas, es que no han intentado contactar con nosotros.