DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2006-04

Re: logo usage

From: Pete <sgt.hulka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:10:58 -0600

On 4/25/06, Justin C. Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are you going to donate back to the project, if there's profit?

Matt asked me to set it up royalty free, so no profit.

> I've always wanted to put together DragonFly merchandise.  Doing it
> independently (i.e. without CafePress) is more difficult, but it also
> probably at least halves the cost.

Yeah, not much profit in CafePress stores, but they definitely do all
the work for you. It is a good way to test the waters before jumping
in with both feet. Once I get the site off the ground, check back in
with me if you are curious how it's doing. I am happy to shut down my
store in lieu of an official shop.