DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2006-04

Re: logo usage

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:04:48 -0700 (PDT)

:Do you have any interest in setting up a Cafepress (www.cafepress.com)
:shop that I could include in the site I am building (www.ossgear.org)?
:If not, may I have permission to sell items with the Dragonfly BSD
:logo in our store?

    As long as the logo'd items related to the DragonFly project, and are
    in good taste, you may construct and sell items with our logo, royalty
    free, in your store.

    I guess I should cover my ass in case DragonFly were to become a household
    name (an unlikely possibility but who knows!), so this permission is
    for a 1 year period.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>