DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2006-03

Re: PDF version of handbook

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:47:37 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Bob Bagwill wrote:

> 2) make changes in /home/dcvs/wherever, and submit diffs to
>    dragonfly.submit or dragonfly.docs?

Yes, submit diffs to this "docs" list.

> What should be do if we have a lot of changes?  What about radical
> stuff like "delete this whole section"?

If you have many changes or want to remove a lot, maybe discuss here.

I think I have various updates for ports to pkgsrc I need to finish and
commit. (I need to look, but not at system now. It is off.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6=88>?;@69876tA=AC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-F' 'wu rofIn.lkigemca'