DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-12

Re: [Fwd: RE: DragonflyBSD consultants]

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:08:33 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

A fellow fromt Tetrad Digital Integrity - http://www.tdisecurity.com -
mailed me about being included in the vendors section on the Download
page.

Anyone have an objection to the following blurb on that page?

"TDI is an information assurance company in the Washington DC area, which
can provide consulting services for deploying DragonflyBSD in all areas of
enterprise use - desktop, server and infrastructure (router/firewall
etc)."

It seems like on the Download webpage, they are all vendors of CDs. Maybe another webpage could be made to list consultants. (I'd like to be added to it also.)

Maybe spell out TDI. And fix case and spelling of DragonFly BSD.

NetBSD also added them to their consultants page today.

You may want to verify and suggest that they also link back to www.DragonFlyBSD.org or at least mention DragonFly BSD.

Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/