DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-09

README file error

From: Dave Hayes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 23:43:28 -0700

> cvs checkout doc
> cd doc
> more README

 DragonFlyBSD Documentation.

 Please read `README.BUILD' before building the documentation.  If a
 problem is encountered, please contact the documentaton list at:

> ls
CVS/      Makefile  README    en/       graphics/ notes/    share/

Hmm. No README.BUILD. Being of old school in nature, I could just
presume the Makefile is equivalent. Nevertheless this file does
not exist. Should it?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@xxxxxxxxxxx

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.  There
might be a law against it by that time.