DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-05

Re: wiki main page fubard

From: "kevin" <kliner-_no-spam_-@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:35:51 -0500

"Adrian Nida" <nida@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:42762C06.7060908@xxxxxxxxxxx
> <Snip/>
>> Another option might be to require that the summary line for an edit must
>> not be empty (or contain a certain word or character, which changes from
>> time to time)
> <Snip/>
>
> Word of Warning:  If you rely *solely* on this, you'll end up getting spam
> from items smart enough to put something (or your certain
> words/characters) in the summary line.
>
> Adrian

Not sure if this option could be of use, but maybe:
http://www.linux-tutorial.info/. On the right side, there is a login section
that has the "Security Code:" picture and box to verify. I have seen more
advanced pictures (almost too much so, to the point that it's hard to figure
out what character it is), but this is the first one that came to mind.

HTH,
Kevin