DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-04

Re: Mail archive search broken

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 03:57:50 +0100

justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I can probably arrange for WebGlimpse, how's that sound?

That's what it was!  I knew you had suggested something before, but I was
completely blanking on the name.

Which version are you thinking of?  It looks like they will give you a
licensed version in exchange for translation work (I can't do that) or
documentation of useage. (that I can do.)

My dear friend. I already *HAVE* a license for WebGlimpse. I remember requesting it and getting the permission but never actually came about to implement it. :-)

If you are willing to work on this, I can help you out.

-Hiten