DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2005-01

Re: Installing DragonFly translation

From: Guillermo Garcia Rojas <garciarojas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:59:22 -0600

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:01:26 -0200, Andre Nathan wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Guillermo Garcia Rojas wrote:
>
>> I have translated Installing_DragonFly document on the DragonFly Wiki to
>> Spanish. It's located at:
>> http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Instalando_DragonFlyBSD
>
> Would it be possible to rename the file to Installing_DragonFly_es, or
> maybe Installing_DragonFly_spanish or something else? I'm asking because
> in Portuguese the translation would also be "Instalando_DragonFlyBSD"
> so that could generate some conflicts :)
>
> Andre

I'm not a Wiki guru xD, I will check if I can do that and if it is
possible, but you can do your work as Instalando_DragonFlyBSD_portuguese
or Instalando_DragonFlyBSD_pt, I think its easiest than moving other docs.

Now the wiki is down:
"Sorry! The wiki is experiencing some technical difficulties, and cannot
contact the database server. Can't connect to local MySQL server through
socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61)"