DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-12

Re: how updated is http://www.dragonflybsd.org/status/ ?

From: Miguel Filipe <miguel.filipe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:36:48 +0000

Yes, i've had your page bookmark allready when I've posted my message :D

there is also this wiki:
http://www.sitetronics.com/dfwiki/index.php/Main_Page
 which I belive it to be a great Idea!

nowadays wikis are great for documenting entire projects.

allthough I think that I'm still missing the big picture (tm) about
how dragonflybsd
is comming allong.

I plan on installing dragonflyBSD, benchmark some stuff with profiling
on and off, and publishing the results.

One more question?
what's the relation of goBSD with dragonflyBSD from the dragonflyBSD
team point of view?

congrats for the great work.

--
Miguel Sousa Filipe