DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-11

Supported hardware list

From: Jasse Jansson <jasse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 13:46:57 +0100

I'm now starting to make a supported hardware list for DFly.

I want you people to supply me with the info of your working
devices, and of course non working devices too.

Use 'pciconf -lv' and 'dmesg' to gather the info, and please
include the vendor name and device name that is printed
on the box when you bought it.

Additional info is appreciated, for example what config files
that are used by the device, if any.

Send your e-mails to me directly, and make sure that the
subject line starts with DFHW so my e-mail client can filter it
properly.

Only one device per e-mail, please.

Jasse -- Authorized Stealth Oracle