DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-11

Re: not bad article, in my opinion

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 23:46:38 -0500 (EST)

> "Sascha Wildner" <saw@xxxxxxxxx> schreef:
>> Matthew Dillon wrote:
>>>     Makes me a wiki believer, it's a better organized description than
>>>     any that I could put together on my own.
>> If you find any errors, feel free to edit. :)
> Really good article indeed.. any ideas who wrote this? Perhaps the link to
> wikipedia should be on the website (in the FAQ for example)...?

"Jeremy Almey" <jere_almey@xxxxxxxxxxx> talked to me about the original
Wikipedia version of this back in April; that's the first record I have of
it.  You can see the Wikipedia article history here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=DragonFly_BSD&action=history

This wordiq.com version appears to be a cheap moneymaker - it's a rip of
the Wikipedia content (check the bottom of the wordiq.com page) with ads
placed on it so that it generates revenue.  Probably not a huge amount of
money coming it, but it's not like the content cost anything.

If we link to/use/modify anything, it should be the Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonflybsd