DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-10

Re: forknibbler.com going down

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:09:21 -0700 (PDT)

:forknibbler.com, where I host builds of the documentation, is going down
:semi-permanently later today.  I've changed jobs, and so don't have a
:range of static IPs available to me on my home connection.  I'll work on
:putting the docs elsewhere after I get my work and home network situation
:sorted.

    Justin, get the stuff over the leaf and then we'll put it under CVS
    and make it available via the main server.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>