DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-08

Re: Gallery

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:54:46 -0700 (PDT)

:Hey,
:I already told Matthew about this idea.. But he didn't reply to it so I
:decided that I might aswell just talk to the mailinglist that deals with
:this stuff (if I am not mistaking, this mailinglist also deals with the
:website content).
:Shouldn't it be a good idea to maintain a "Gallery" kind of ideas like the
:other BSD's have on their websites? A place where you can put "DragonFly in
:the press" stuff and the like? I came to this idea because I wrote an
:article about DragonFlyBSD which will be published in Dutch magazine.
:Undoubtably there are more articles about DragonFly, and it wouldn't harm
:anyone to put it on the site, would it?
:
:Just an idea.. what do you think?
:
:Grtz,
:Douwe

    I think it's a fine idea.  Maybe one of the site guys can work up the
    page, or you could have a go at it yourself (by checking out the
    'site' tree from cvs and playing with it within your leaf account's
    www (mkdir ~/public_html) area.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>