DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-08

Re: New Mirror

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:25:24 +0200

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Mark R Russell wrote:

Hi
I've setup a mirror in Australia as I've seen none listed on the website
It serves cvsup, rsync, cvsweb and ftp at mirror.isp.net.au, who wouldl I
see about getting a au.dragonflybsd.org alias for this box.

We don't currently have domain aliasing, though it would be a good idea. I'll add the mirror to the downloads page momentarily.

Doamain aliasing would be a good idea, in a view months my work gets gonnected to the surfnet 1GB backbone with glassfibre (throttled to 100mbits per line but multiple lines allowed), I am allowed to host "personal" projects at my work. So a mirror for DragonFly is quite high on that priority list :-)

--
mph