DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-08

Man page missing in chapter 6.16.7 and in the base system | acpi(4)

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:34:56 +0200

Hi all,

I posted this before as a part of another post but I guess it got overlooked there.
However just as the title assumes,it seems that the manpage acpi(4) is missing in the manpages on the system and as linked in the handbook at chapter 6.16.7 under the bulletpoint:
DragonFly Manual pages: acpi(4), acpidump(8), iasl(8), acpidb(8)

BTW the handbook is getting pretty high quality, kudos, maybe it's time to let it be part of the DragonFlyBSD.org/docs/ ?

--
mph