DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-07

Re: LDAP

From: "Erik P. Skaalerud" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:56:41 +0200

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
M. Schatzl wrote:

I don't know how many LDAP docs for FreeBSD are scattered over the
net. If there is any interest of having a chapter about LDAP in the
DragonFly docs, I would write some pages during the next month.
I would do an LDAP-setup on a *BSD machine anyway, so why not on DFly.
Comments welcome.

Please do; messing with LDAP is on my to-do list, so it'll help me out.

Yes, yes yes. PLEASE. I'd love to have some proper LDAP documentation.