DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-02

Re: incorrect spelling

To: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:57:09 +0000

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Matteo Riondato wrote:

In http://www.dragonflybsd.org/Status/report-2003.cgi
"NEWCARD support
Joerg Sonnenberger has been working on
       NEWCARD (PCMICA card support) fromFreeBSD 5."
should be replaced with:
"NEWCARD support
Joerg Sonnenberger has been working on
       NEWCARD (PCMCIA card support) from FreeBSD 5.".

I don't see this in my copy of the data or on the live site...  Unless
somebody beat me to it, and I haven't seen the commit message yet.

Seconded. I did not see it either. I thought Justin must hav committed a fix! :-)

-- Hiten