DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2003-10

Documentation generation

From: David Cuthbert <dacut@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:08:32 -0400
Followup-to: dragonfly.docs

[Followups to dragonfly.docs]

Just curious if anyone out there has started to create Doxygen (or similar) headers for the source. If not, I'd like to have a go at this.

(I imagine that it'd make more sense to maintain a separate tree for such a thing right now -- I doubt that everyone would enjoy having to deal with merge conflicts.)