DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2003-09

Re: dragonfly documentation available?

From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:36:24 -0500

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 02:15:21 -0400, Gary Thorpe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I saw a story on dragonflybsd on slashdot and it looks very interesting.
> I have thought of the same points myself and I am curios as to what this
> OS will be doing differently from Free/Net/Open BSDs. Are there any
> documents/descriptions available for this OS?

Yes, they are at www.dragonflybsd.com, Matt has wrote a lot of info
there. Also, you can read in the newsgroup in the dragonfly.kernel and
even Justin C. Sherrill has setup a nice website called DragonFly BSD
Digest[1]. The DragonFly BSD Digest has the summary versions come from the
newsgroups.

[1] http://www.shiningsilence.com/dbsdlog/

Happy reading/surfing! :-)

Cheers,