DragonFly bugs List (threaded) for 2013-03
[DragonFlyBSD - Bug #1531] (Feedback) Webkit based browsers on DragonFly and AJAX
Issue #1531 has been updated by tuxillo.
Status changed from New to Feedback
Assignee deleted (0)
Any KDE users out there that can confirm this is still happening?
Bug #1531: Webkit based browsers on DragonFly and AJAX
There is a problem using AJAX based sites on DragonFly with Webkit based
browsers (there is two of them in the pkgsrc - www/midori and wip/arora). The
prominent public one is http://maps.google.com. It works fine on every other
platform I tried with very same browsers (Arora on Windows, MacOSX and Linux;
Midori on OpenBSD).
The page loads fine, but when clicking on the map or any of map buttons will
make "Loading..." text appear and nothing happens. I looked at Webkit source
briefly and nothing obvious platform specific popped up. I also tried obvious
solutions like changing UA string etc, nothing helps. Googling for it didn't
show any problems either, so I guess it's really a DragonFly specific problem.
You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it, or are involved in it.
To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/my/account