|From:||"Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>|
|Date:||Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:17:07 +0200|
So far I haven't had any luck reproducing the blkfree panic. I'm doing a parallel buildworld and vinum init in a loop.
Usually I did a sync mount -a -u -o ro
I did find at least one issue with the patch set... you have to use
getpbuf() rather then trypbuf(). You can't have temporary resource failures in the places where trypbuf() is being used. This is unrelated
to the bug, though.
If you could get a crash dump of the blkfree panic onto leaf I'd like to take a look at it.
-- Serve - BSD +++ RENT this banner advert +++ ASCII Ribbon /"\ Work - Mac +++ space for low €€€ NOW!1 +++ Campaign \ / Party Enjoy Relax | http://dragonflybsd.org Against HTML \ Dude 2c 2 the max ! http://golden-apple.biz Mail + News / \
Description: OpenPGP digital signature