DragonFly On-Line Manual Pages
USLCOM(4) DragonFly Kernel Interfaces Manual USLCOM(4)
uslcom -- Silicon Laboratories CP2101, CP2102 and CP2103 USB to serial
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your
kernel configuration file:
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the
following line in loader.conf(5):
The uslcom driver supports devices based on Silicon Laboratories CP2101,
CP2102 and CP2103 USB to serial bridges.
The following devices should work with the uslcom driver:
* Argussoft In-System Programmer
* Baltech card reader
* Burnside Telecom Desktop Mobile
* chip45.com Crumb128 module
* Enfora EDG1228 EDGE modem
* Helicomm IP-Link 1220-DVM
* Jablotron PC-60B
* Lipowsky Baby-JTAG
* Lipowsky Baby-LIN
* Lipowsky HARP-1
* Pololu USB to serial adapter
* Suunto USB to serial adapter
* Tracient RFID readers
* West Mountain Radio RIGblaster
* West Mountain Radio RIGtalk
tty(4), ucom(4), usb(4)
The uslcom device driver first appeared in OpenBSD 4.0 and was imported
into DragonFly 1.11.
The uslcom driver was written by Jonathan Gray <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Setting hardware flow control is not tested.
Silicon Laboratories don't release any programming information on their
DragonFly 3.7 August 15, 2007 DragonFly 3.7